Friday, March 30, 2007

Measured Up

Depressing. It is.
I decided if I am going to do the weighloss adventure i should measure up and compare every once in a while to see any change.
In Inches ...duh...

Hip:38

Waist:31


I just realized that for pants ive reached the Large section...I remember having a hard time shopping for small or xtra small...everything in large is on sale - thats the only upside.

Anyways, ive also noticed on my way to weight gain that my small , xtra small shirts are now replaced with medium - and in cheep stores, i am a large. Ridiculous...

I am still at 139, im trying to get lower. I have to add some type of working out. Hopefully i will get motivated for that soon. Before I graduate.

If you want to find out how healthy you are by checking your hip to waist ratio. Click here.
Its pretty good, and informative. Im not at "risk" yet so thats good to know...statistically anyway.

No comments: