Thursday, March 22, 2007

i am ashamed

Yeah.. so i been cheating and its all my bf's fault - i refuse to take any part in the blame. It helps me cheat with less remorse.

I went to the county fair recently and ate crap, but only two things I am not as bad as my boyfriend. To help me feel better I am going to write down what I had and what he had (the bastard is still skinny - but its the fair - if you dont ride rides you eat your ass off)

Boy freind:
3 large pepsi's
corn dog
pep pizza
italian sausage
elephant ear
pretzel
cotton candy
pop corn


ME :
half pepsi
polish sausage
pep pizza


The day after - i was really good, cause I had a small cup of potatoe soup and a turkey sandwich, with fruits - but i cheated with a 8oz coke.

Then after that - I decided that if I will be on a role - I might as well be committed. So at work I cheated by eating my first spicy chicken sandwich in a month with a coke and of course the fries. And before getting to work i stole my coworkers' fries hahaaha What they didnt notice.

On the positive side - I finally tried this soy milk that my brother drinks because there was no more 2% milk - and I was incredibly surprised at how delicious it was. Its this Silk blue carton milk made outta soy.

Its really tasty and its better than the real thing - or so they say.

1 comment:

Random Chick said...

Your boyfriends name isn't Darien by any chance?